Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I wanted to dedicate my first posting to Tom. I just got my tune yesterday and I can't stop smiling ever since...Too bad this is not an option when you buy the car...VERY WELL WORTH YOUR MONEY!!!
I cannot stress that enough...Heck I'm already thinking of getting a 3 door one so I can have the pair (I currently have a 5 door SVT)...

I promise to post pics of my car soon...

Thanks Tom...Truly a work of art...

Jaime

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
[welcome] to FF!! Tom does great work from what I hear. I hope to have his tune before the end of this year!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
tom tuned my car a little over a year ago and it turned into an animal! now hes the only one i want working on my car lol. but i fear hes not gonna have time to fix it before he retires. :( if thats the case ill probably just sell the zx3. it will never compare to toms work if someone else does the work

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Yep, he is capable of getting a WHOLE lotta power outta our cars (cough cough) 413hp....lol
Thnx, Tom. Your greeat!!

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
yeah i am gonna get Tom's Tune very soon.. i hate money issues :p

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hey tom you tune stock foci?

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
how much is a tune?
how well will focus do when it is stock with tune?
everyone? when will be a good time to get a tune?
and what is a tune?

·
AKA KILLA XB
2,238 Posts
what the process of doing this, do we have to drive to you or do you send us something. i never understand the process.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
you send him what mods you have on your car... you can buy the xcal2 from him and the tune will be on it i believe. or he emails you the tune along with it. and you get free updates as long as it's n/a

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Hey Tom, how much do you charge, for future reference?

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
^^ I believe its 400ish shipped.

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
Best mod next to going FI. I think I put almost three hundred miles on the SVT after I got my tune from Tom. That's a lot of long driving just to pick a street fight...lol but well worth the Contour SVT kills, and the look of a stock G35 owner's face from a 60 mph roll heh heh

·
Registered
275 Posts
i will purchase a tune in the very near future.
and where do you find the ecu code?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts