Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

After a good month of deliberation on which vehicle to get I picked up my new 2012 Sterling Grey SE 5spd with 203A, sport package and winter package.

I had to go 300km to another dealership to find the manual and as a bonus the grey was my first choice for colour.

I had my choices narrowed down to the 2011 Golf TDI and the focus.

The Golf is a beautiful car and is well thought out with its engineering and fit.
The Tdi fuel economy is great the car drives amazing the torque is addicting,

BUT,

My Focus was almost $9000 dollars less!!!

The focus drives great, looks good, has tonnes of creature comforts oh yeah and its $9000 less [nutkick]

Well just a few of my thoughts...Im gonna go buy something ridiculous with my 9k

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Wait until some aftermarket parts are out, and put that 9k into some Focus upgrades!
Congrats on the new Focus, and welcome.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I picked up my new 2012 Sterling Grey SE 5spd with 203A, sport package and winter package.
sounds just like mine...except in Oxford White because I prefer white with black trim. If I had picked an SEL, I wouldn't have chosen white...don't like white with chrome haha.

Mine came with rear floor mats for an extra $10 [headbang]

·
Registered
968 Posts
Great choice! I am biased however.

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
522 Posts
Great choice!! Congrats!

I agree that Canadian car prices are out of whack. The comparable Volvo C30 or the Mini Cooper S are 15k more than my Titanium here.

·
Registered
87 Posts
BC wat! [woot]

Looking forward to zipping to Whistler when I get mine.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts