Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
what size did you get? 2.5"? looks good, can't wait to order mine...

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
They make top notch quality pieces. I hope you dont mind it being loud, because it will be.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Thats a Focus Sport header i believe.

·
Registered
369 Posts
ya im gunna want a clip of that setup, cause from what i hear the mbrp by itself is about as loud as a borla with a race header. i think it will sound nasty man, congrats on the hardware.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its a 2 1/4 cat back, and that is a Focus Sport 4-1 race header. I will be doing just the cat-back install with pics and then a sound clip when its done. After it warms up a bit more ill do the header. I am still need to pick up a few things like a new exhaust manifold gasket and a o2 cheater. Ill have pics and a sound clip with that too. Thanks Guys!

PS Loud is just right where I wanna be.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey SmokeBCBuDZ!
Glad to see you got our system. The other members are bang on when they say aggressive sound. Your going to like the added power of all the parts combined.
If you end up needing any tech assistance with the install our toll free number is 1-888-636-7223.
Thanks all for your support!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I was loud with simmilar setup for a while (I got FC 4-2-1), ended with small hi flow cat (smell) + magnaflow resonator (replaced that tiny one...and silencer ;-) still loud, but much better ......;-)))

1 - 13 of 13 Posts