Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the Coop food store (lots of Subarus and Hondas) and come out to find a 30ish fella and his two small children gawking at my car..
I ask them: "Do you like it?" as I walk up. We engage in a conversation about the car, and how much he likes it.
So that was my first real 'impressing the passer-by' contact.
He had to ask what model it was (I took off the Focus badge) [cheers]

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
[cheers]

That had to be fun, kids are honest about what they like.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Maybe more likely to come upon an ST at a "Whole Food$" than a neighborhood co-op! Gotta be fun though, and the color is always gonna grab attention.

You tint your glass? The women car owners that I know, do NOT, which I find very hard to understand. And these same women are very safety aware, and rightfully so. Tinted glass provides privacy, thus being an added protection for anyone who drives alone.

Good to hear you're having the fun!

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe more likely to come upon an ST at a "Whole Food$" than a neighborhood co-op! Gotta be fun though, and the color is always gonna grab attention.

You tint your glass? The women car owners that I know, do NOT, which I find very hard to understand. And these same women are very safety aware, and rightfully so. Tinted glass provides privacy, thus being an added protection for anyone who drives alone.

Good to hear you're having the fun!
No I would never have a dark tint on the windows. I WOULD like to have the 3M 'cyrstalline' stuff which just cuts the UV bigtime, but still lets in about a 90% on visible light. I would love to have that (but only if I could get it all around including the windshield. (which is illegal in WI without a doctors script)
But here in Wi the Sun is not a big deal. (Plus I have indoor parking, so my car is not outside broiling all day in the Summer anyway) If I were in a Sunbelt state, I would get the 3M Crystalline for certain.
I do not know any women who would want any dark tint on car windows either. that seems to be a wholly guy thing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts