Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my 2.5'' trubendz exhaust today but it came with no gasket. What do I do? Should I use the old one or do I buy one somewhere?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
naw man u need a new one go to NAPA or Pepboys or AutoZone don't use the old one might cause leak don't want to take that chance. My Magnaflow didn't comeing with anything for an install just the tubing =\ alot of trips for screws

·
Registered
951 Posts
I used my old gasket for my Magnaflow........but I went with the 2 1/4, not 2.5" so not sure if that would make a difference.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Call the people that sold you the kit and say hey where`s the gaskets..I got mine magnaflow from focus central they next day air to my door!

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
yeah trubendz doesnt come w/ gaskets i dont think, i reused one of the old ones, on the flex i think and i have 2.5", or you could make your own or somthing, no biggie

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
My Magnaflow didn't come with a gasket, either.
Went to NAPA and got one.
Now it's all cookies and candy...

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
yah neither did mine....wtf noone wants to send u the cheapest part of the exhaust the gasket???? oh well....I think the guy who installed mine put a new one on for me cause it didn't come with one...I'll have to ask my friend what the guy did with his...I want to know if he put a new one on :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
if its 2 1/4 you can use your old if you got 2.5 or bigger you gotta get a new gasket but you're better off to get a new gasket.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts