Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love it. The sts is amazing. It helps so much. The exhaust sounds awesome too. (borla catback, got for $250 shipped)
Now I have all the rednecks around here talking trash about me. Not caring to much about the necks though. they all have slow beat up nasty pickups so I trash talk back. [:D] Nothing against old pickups. Just thoughs people with pickups that make fun of 4 bangers.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
^^
Sweet you need to come to a local meet up here soon so I can here it.

Trust me nothing shuts those rednecks up like beating there ass at a track lol.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I want a borla for $250 shipped! LOL My family is rednecks with trucks they make me park on the street.

Rideout

·
Registered
23 Posts
WUGcatsvt said:
I love it. The sts is amazing. It helps so much. The exhaust sounds awesome too. (borla catback, got for $250 shipped)
Now I have all the rednecks around here talking trash about me. Not caring to much about the necks though. they all have slow beat up nasty pickups so I trash talk back. [:D] Nothing against old pickups. Just thoughs people with pickups that make fun of 4 bangers.
What STS did you go with?

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
steeda

·
Registered
459 Posts
Where did you get your borla for that price?

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Portuga said:
Where did you get your borla for that price?
Ebay Buy it now had less then 8000 miles on it. Looks brand new

·
Registered
16 Posts
brideout said:
I want a borla for $250 shipped! LOL My family is rednecks with trucks they make me park on the street.

Rideout
I had to drive down to pick my STV up and I stayed at my uncles ranch. He was like "You payed money for that go-cart!" thought it was funny.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts