Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
I would think now the question is, is the clutch pack now fixed, or is it just a refund from the last clutch pack that is to be used for the next clutch replacement?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Your profile says 2006 zx4. Is that right?
We have three Focci; a 2006 sedan, a 2014 hatch and a 2018 sedan, although we will soon be passing the 2006 off to a friend. I've been a member here for many years and never thought to add the new ones to my profile.

The 2014 got the clutch done....

·
Registered
830 Posts
I dropped off the invoice for last year's clutch replacement a week ago Thursday, and got a check for $1378 from the dealer today.

Great job man! My local Ford Dealer tired to hose me a few months ago for $2200 on new clutch packs. The looked stupid last week when I called them saying I received the customer satisfaction letter from Ford stating that the repairs are now under warranty. In fact, I contacted them two days ago to schedule an appt. for a Monday in October & they have yet to call me back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great job man! My local Ford Dealer tired to hose me a few months ago for $2200 on new clutch packs. The looked stupid last week when I called them saying I received the customer satisfaction letter from Ford stating that the repairs are now under warranty. In fact, I contacted them two days ago to schedule an appt. for a Monday in October & they have yet to call me back.
Wow, that's a shame your dealer is so unresponsive (not to mention expensive!). Ours, Sunnyside Motors in Holden, Mass. has been owned by the same family for over 95 years...

·
Registered
830 Posts
Wow, that's a shame your dealer is so unresponsive (not to mention expensive!). Ours, Sunnyside Motors in Holden, Mass. has been owned by the same family for over 95 years...

They don’t like me because I left them a negative review online after how I was treated last year, but whatever. My frustration level with them not giving my a loaner car for 3 days while my TCM was being fixed just really bugged me. Then after they read my review the service manager wanted to reimburse me for $100 worth of Uber rides. This is my 6th Ford & I just wanted a little better service, that’s all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts