Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after waiting about two months for my camera to be fixed, i finally got it today and got some time to take a few pics of the 2009 FoFo. I know its FILTHY but its just acouple of pics to show. ill be taking a photo shoot with my girlfriend on my day off.

Anyway, on to the pics, Amber Gold FTW!! its name is Colonel Mustard. Comments welcome [read]

And my Hun owns the other FoFo.

I know its an old pic. More pics coming soon

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
im kinda likin that color...first one ive seen

plannin on any mods?

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
You have two cars with the same plate? That gold one needs a debadge in the worst way.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^I know it does man! its bone stock right now, i do have plans for it. but not too much for right now, as there isnt to much you can do with the new ones yet. ohh and that is an old pic of the green one. back when i owned it

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
wow...um...never seen that color before but its definitely interesting...i'll wait to see what you do with it, but props on choosing something out of the ordinary!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yes debadge and like I said in the other thread I really like this color[thumb]

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
yeh it does need a debadge...other than that its a good start and unique color also

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
also motor wise, they're a couple of things u can do for the d-tec. its the same engine since the 06+. body wise, they're a couple of things u can do the market for the 08's is starting to bloom so just do the research

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
defiantly a unique color to say the least.. once debadged it will look soooooo much better.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^ Thanks for the comments guys, i know it needs the debadge. i was planning on doing that next few days, if i get the chance. Gotta love the ridiculously HUGE dealership sticker

·
Registered
79 Posts
Well i think we'll all know your car when we see it, it's a nice car too. Gona be interesting to see what you do with it.

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Nice color and car. I really love those gauges that the new fofo's have!

·
Registered
119 Posts
i've always loved the New Hampshire license plates. Live Free or DIE!!! So hardcore. [headbang]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts