Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yep....lots of it. But I don't have any way to show you. How much did you get up there? I've got between 5-6 inches at my house. Plus some ice underneath it. Yuck......

·
Registered
39 Posts
I live in Hopewell NY, bout an 1 and a half from the city and we got 20 inches. No fun at all. I did get to drive my focus in it and had some fun. I was actually pretty impressed on how it handled the snow, nothing stopped it. I dont think this is going to be the last storm we get with this much snow.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I know you people think I'm crazy. But I hope it's snows down here this year. If I lived up there I'd be out in the snow everyday.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I don't think this will be the last "BIG" snowstorm this winter. This is only the beginning. Remember last winter? Oh god, I was stuck at home most of the time.
Hey focus, I'll mail some to ya. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Lol, yea, i also have some snow that you can have. i love the snow, gets me out of work. you would be surprised on how many people actually go out in the bad snow. I work in a deli, and yesterday, when the snow was the worst, we had tons of people coming in for sandwiches, pissed me off.
And another thing, 99 percent of the cars that came in were trucks and suvs, and the 1 car that came in was a civic....and me and 3 other guys had to push it out of the parking lot.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I grew up in Texas. The only time it snowed was when I was like 5 years old and it was less than 1 inch. I made this really small snow man. But EVERYBODY was fighting over the snow.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Now I've heard it all. Fighting over snow!
C'mon now Mofocus, I'll trade you places. You can move up North and I'll go to the South where I will be happy that I'm warm.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
well last year i got stuck at my uncles house for a week due to the snow. it was really bad. this year so far we have gotten about 1 to 2 inches of snow where i live. its not bad at all with the snow. the problem starts with the ice. i hate the ice and for someone who lived in california most of their lives its hard to adjust to these weather conditions.

·
Registered
137 Posts
man i certainly don't miss the white stuff, i'm so glad i'm back in texas. i wouldn't mind it every once in a while but i can do with out.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
i would love to do with out the snow as well. this is my second winter here in maryland and i hate it already. there is no weather like california weather

·
Registered
671 Posts
You need snow to snowboard! If you want some snow I can send it as well. Colorado has the best snow! So fluffy.. mmmm.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I haven't seen a flake of snow yet, its December. I want snow, I figure living in CANADA there would be some by now!!!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Snow? It was blistering 65 degrees this morning..burrrrrr

·
Registered
450 Posts
maan, that suxx!

eventhough i live in switzerland we didn`t have any snow so far...yeeeess!!!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
lunarc said:
Snow? It was blistering 65 degrees this morning..burrrrrr
I hate you[mad] [joke]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts