Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, I was bored. So I left and went to wash the Focus and take some pics. The first half are at the Tucson Mall, the other half are downtown

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you say that cuz of the headlights, right? i was thinking the same thing myself. i bought the car used about a month ago so i have no idea, but i would imagine so, yes

·
Registered
580 Posts
Looks nice, get a new headlight, they can be had for pretty cheap on the internet (eBay and such) makes the car look like its winking.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea i work at a ford dealer so if i cant find one cheap on ebay, i'll just get one from work

·
Registered
651 Posts
cool pics! [thumb] We have to try to make it down to Tucson for a g2g one of these days. We've had a lot of people drive up from there lately to make it to our g2g's.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm up in phx alot because most of my mazda club is up there. so i'll try to make what meets I can.

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Those are some scenic rooftop shots. Got all the backgrounds in those shots, mountains, skyscrapers, apartments, churches, looks tight. Like the mountians in the background. Nice ride, yeah, the headlight looks congested.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea the headlight issue is going to be addressed soon. i want to bake the headlight as well (probably the weekend of the 24th) so i need to get it changed out before then. i also need to get my windows tinted ($105 here at work) so that will come soon. and i have eyelids at home awaiting paint. also have an intake on the way too. [woot]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.