Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got bored and got tired of my clear turn signals in my grill so I blacked them out and did the grill light delete mod. comments welcome.

Just in case some people don't know what the light delete does I'll explain it.
It makes the lights only act as blinkers instead of both running lights and blinkers.

·
Registered
427 Posts
nice mod! I think I might try it out!

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Looks great! [woot]

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
I did this on my ZX3 the day i got it. I have the SVT grille though with it and when the lights are on in pics the grille almost resmebles a euro grille. I love it.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
turned out really well. get bored more often!

·
Registered
800 Posts
i did this only i did the top and bottom part of the light and left the middle yellow due to the fact that its my front blinker, i love the way urs looks though lol nice mod keep getting bored, thats where all my mods came from then in the middle of doing somthing i come to my senses and think WTF am i doing lol oh well cant stop now, i got half my wheel painted hahahahahaha

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i did this only i did the top and bottom part of the light and left the middle yellow due to the fact that its my front blinker, i love the way urs looks though lol nice mod keep getting bored, thats where all my mods came from then in the middle of doing somthing i come to my senses and think WTF am i doing lol oh well cant stop now, i got half my wheel painted hahahahahaha
haha. if you have any other cheap/ bored mods you'd like to share let me know

·
Registered
800 Posts
paint ur side markers on ur front bumper black, shorty antena, push button start, intake, or if ur like rob aka snackmaster, he sprayed his car and made it flat black lol and it looks sick as hell, if it could fly, it would def. be under the radar, but yea thats all i can think of as of now but if i glance down and see a free mod i did ill let u know, i just got an 08 escalade so my focus is a weekend car as of now so i wont be driveing it to much, but if i find one ill let u know bro

keep it up

knox

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
paint ur side markers on ur front bumper black, shorty antena, push button start, intake, or if ur like rob aka snackmaster, he sprayed his car and made it flat black lol and it looks sick as hell, if it could fly, it would def. be under the radar, but yea thats all i can think of as of now but if i glance down and see a free mod i did ill let u know, i just got an 08 escalade so my focus is a weekend car as of now so i wont be driveing it to much, but if i find one ill let u know bro

keep it up

knox
alright thanks. i already have an intake and shorty antenna. im mainly looking for cheap/free mods for the exterior to make it look better. im also up for some interior mods too since the only things i have done are painted dash pieces and carbon fiber on my center console.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Some nice interior mods are svt steering wheel, svt silver hvac surround, svt ebrake handle, new seats are a real nice interior mod also if you can afford them.

·
Registered
773 Posts
kool

1 - 20 of 20 Posts