Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a sonic blue 2004 3 door about 2 weeks ago i like i alot , also whats the best ORP to get, if there are more than 1 out there

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Nice choice of color. Kinda partial to that one myself. [:D] Welcome to the forum, can't help ya with the ORP since I haven't done that but I'm sure someone here can tell you.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Woooo Sonic Blue! I love that color on the SVTF. I wish that they would make it for the regular ZX3/ZX5/sedan's..

·
Registered
990 Posts
welcome

be careful w/orp. most are designed in such a way that, 1 it touches an o2 sensor. 2 in many cases the design as caused major prolems w/ the svt header.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Welcome! How about a pic of the new ride?

·
Registered
412 Posts
04svtFO
Congratulations on the new ride! A a big 'ol welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your SVT as much as I do mine!

Another SVT owner..... wow seems like a whole bunch of new SVT owners this past week.
bfocused

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Congrats and Welcome to the FF Forums...I only know of 1 ORP, I'm not sure of there being more than one. I purchased mine from Ray Dixon at www.myfordperformance.com

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
have you had any problems with the orp?.... does it fit good? any down sides to it and whats the sound like with a stock exhaust

1 - 12 of 12 Posts