Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. I got a SCT tuner X3 for my 03 svt focus. My friend gave it to me. I plug it in and first thing that comes up is "2.8 pulley" i am guessing it is from the previous owner. I downloaded the stuff for the computer. I am not 100% sure if i have the most up to date programs. The website doesn't have ANY of the updates that they used to have. When i go to upload a new tune it fails because i dont have stock file uploaded. What do i need to do! Im so confused and i dont want to have to buy a new one.

-Sean

·
FF Affiliate
31,091 Posts
If you go to sctflash.com , downloads , choose the Ford xcal pictured , put in your xcal id # you will see all the downloads

You wont be able to download any tunes but you can update your flasher as well as the live link

I sell the tunes for 150.00 and that coms with FREE updates as you add more tunes

Tom

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can you do a tune for my 2.3l focus? i have the sctt already, my current tune sucks, when the give the car a cold start im fine, if i turn off the car, i run really lean in idle to the point where i stall, alot

1 - 5 of 5 Posts