Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I really do nto have to drive far I traded in my fiesta and got a new mustang.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
didnt you used too own the kona focus?cool car though i love your leather seats !!check out a picture of my latest upgrade!!!!

i just up graded my brakes back and front

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
fiestas are nice but i wouldnt ever down grade from my focus , i love my focus!![driving]but yeah nice mustang how did you pull that off

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The fiesta isnt a down grade at all. It has more space and many more options. Mine had the prem stereo with sync and sirius. It also packed with goodies adn better rear space then most think.

I buy a new mustang every year. I was going to buy a new BOSS but all the dealers want a 10k ADM fee which is dumb.

check my car domain

http://www.cardomain.com/id/flagstang

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
i think a focus is for me i know fiestas are fords and there good but man i tryed to show you my car image shack just wouldnt work i guess ill just half meet at a g2g
o yeah your mustang have you seen the singer for gin blossoms decked out mustang its an older mustang but everything on that car is clean and looks new but its like an 67 o and the colors blow you a way,very clean!!!!!

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
als i must say you jacked this thread harder then your weiner...

btw nice 5.0!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts