Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well jk have the sap still but got this numbers matchin 69 mustang gt 351 4v auto for VERY cheap

more pics

car is put back together...have not had a chance to fire it up...cant wait though...i will have a movie of how it runs and take some pics of it....the interior is next !!!!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Wow Speaking of wires I actually know where most of them go, As far as all the wires on my D-tec, HAHA

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
yea! mustangs rock! Ive got my 68 hardtop with a 302 waitin for me back home.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
was it cheap because the prev owner decided to run it without valve covers? =P

great buy!

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
oh wow. That is a Great Looking Stang. Hurry up and get some Better Pictures Up ;)

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
nice find you can have tonnes of fun with it

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahaha i took the valve covers off im putting new gaskets on EVERYWHERE...put a new alternator on there...im pissed bc previous owner took the power stearing out which it cam from factory with it...

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I remember one day at work a guy parked his camaro z28 next to my focus, I just sat there looked his over HARD, then sighed when I looked at mine (and I actually like the styling of the focus hb). And that is the day I put the focus on hiatus while I fix up my 289, soon to be 4 or 5 speed fastback.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not a big fan of the fast backs for some reason...but to each there own....i like the coupes the best

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
The louvers behind the drivers/pass window sold me on them. That and they just look "relaxed". But the coupes are also very nice. Head and shoulders above what they make now in terms of style.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
just please keep it number matching!

i miss the days of restoring number matching cars.... :(

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
dude...that car looks pretty clean!

Out of curiosity, is the 351 a Cleveland or Windsor? Is there any body cancer?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
numbers matching is when the original motor. and trans are in the original body (car) from the factory

the car is a Windsor...and its got some surface rust...the floors are solid...just has some rust...but what old car doesn't. ?

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
that is a nice pic up!

i want one of those, i really love mustang coupes. i want a 65 notch back with a 302 in it.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
what is numbers matching?? ive never heard of that phrase untill 5-10 years ago
a numbers matching restored car also brings the value up TONS

1 - 20 of 31 Posts