Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the tracks will open up in not too long, looking for some sticky stuff for the stock wheels and these seem to catch my eye, im no tire expert but their ratings on tire rack are fairly well, and it seems they will no matter what end up costing me around $130 ea.......good tire? bad tire? i will also use these for daily driving as well, meaning raind and occasionaly when hell freezes over ice.....

·
Registered
875 Posts
Dude, get them. Eagle F1's are AMAZING.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they are some expsenisve bastards, focals gonna give me hell haha oh well

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Had some Goodyear F1's on my 02'Miata.... They were sweet!!! (They really hold on in tight corners, and do a great job at pumping water away during the rain!)

**Just don't drive with them in the snow!! lol I got stuck so easy! [?|]

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whats snow? i live in Texas

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ordered a set of these baby's (215/45YR17 SVT) Wednesday of this week for $137 from Tirerack. 2 day shipping $61. Total for 4 $608. Installation will run 15 each, so another 6 bucks for a grand total of $660.

Called ALL the local shops and cheapest price per tire was 181 bucks AND they were unavailable, anywhere. Tirerack shipped them the next day (ordered at 9pm day before).

Just a heads up that if you want some of these bad boys Tirerack is a good place to start. Let you know how awesome they are on Tuesday after they get installed :)

·
Registered
842 Posts
Those are definetly what im getting when my tires need replacing, those are hot.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just had them installed yesterday and let me tell you...I love them! Quiet, smooth and excellent handling. Not to mention they look bad ass :)

They are hard to find atm, the only place I could find them was from Tirerack. $137 a piece, and that is a steal. Local shops quoted 181-189 each and they'd take 2-3 weeks to get.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts