Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys next weekend the 14th-16th at westworld in scottsdale, is the goodguys rod& custom, southwest nationals

http://www.good-guys.com/events/eventDetails.aspx?eventid=08-629

if anyone wants to plan a day to go to the show it would be a cool g2g.

anyday works for me, but i think sunday would be better for everyone else?

·
Fist Pumpin' Champ
2,891 Posts
i was at the show in poughkeepsie. it was absolutely amazing

·
Registered
186 Posts
i planning on going with some friends, went a few years ago with a shitty camera and it was great.

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what day were you gonna go?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I'm out for the 15th. I think we are planning a drive to PV for a hockey game on Saturday. Sunday would be a good day. I have been to their show in the past. I think that my g/f's dad might enter his car in the show. he completely rebuilt a 64 1/2 fastback from the ground up. his first competition he got third place with 45 miles on the dial!

·
Registered
186 Posts
it would have to be a 65 or later to be a fast back because in 64 there were only the verts and the coupes.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
That's why I said 64.5. It was technically a 65, but he bought it at the end of 64. He is the origional owner, and it sat in a garage for about 20 years before he retired and decided to rebuild it.

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
should we plan something for sunday the 16th?

·
Focus Enthusiast
3,002 Posts
sounds good to me.......do we want to meet up somewhere and roll in together?
we could meet up at the pavillions....hit the show, grab something to eat after........

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that sounds like a good plan to me, its from 8am-3pm on sunday im cool with meeting up at 8 at the pavillions, or if thats too early we can do 9 or 10

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Let's meet up early and maybe grab some breakfast, then on to the sweetness! Let's roll in together. Who's in? Let's try to make a good showing at this one.

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
there is a dennys at the pavilions if thats where we wanna meet, and get some breakfast

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wanna do 7? beat the church rush, and we can get to the show right when it opens

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
we can do 8 or 9 i was just throwing a time out there

1 - 20 of 29 Posts