Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little SVT was appraised yesterday and I'm getting a half decent trade on an '05 M6 GTO with the 6.0 LS2.

Had to go back to my V8 roots.

I loved her while she was trouble free, but all of a sudden it needed new shocks, brakes, the downpipe cracked for the second time and the sunroof started leaking... soo I thought it was time to let someone else enjoy her.

Thanks for the help and advice during my ownership of the SVT.

Cheers,

Hell

[driving]

·
Supercharged
3,275 Posts
My little SVT was appraised yesterday and I'm getting a half decent trade on an '05 M6 GTO with the 6.0 LS2.

Had to go back to my V8 roots.

I loved her while she was trouble free, but all of a sudden it needed new shocks, brakes, the downpipe cracked for the second time and the sunroof started leaking... soo I thought it was time to let someone else enjoy her.

Thanks for the help and advice during my ownership of the SVT.

Cheers,

Hell

[driving]
See ya around and nice choice. I didn't want to get a sunroof for that very reason...

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
i cant blame you. i would give 2 left testicles for a 6.0 goat 6 speed.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
negative ghostrider. but for a ls2 6 speed goat, i could find 2...

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,785 Posts
I like your choice in a car. Have fun with it. I know I'll be jealous good thing my dad has an 07 Shelby GT in the garage.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
they are a very fast and nice riding car. i would give up mine in a heartbeat if i got a decent price for it

·
Registered
210 Posts
How much did you get for the trade in and what year and miles on the svt. Last time I got shot a amount it was like 7500 at best.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts