Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After nearly 2 VERY frustrating months of job searching down here, I've decided that I am going to call Phoenix quits and go back home to Williams. There's a few leads on jobs up there, and I feel like I have a better chance of getting something up there. Besides, I'm getting irritated with the warzone that Phoenix has become, where you can't go anywhere without fearing getting hit by an illegal without insurance, your car getting stolen, you getting carjacked, robbed, mugged, shot for no reason, etc. I cannot stand what this city has become. So I'm getting the hell out.

I will be leaving Wednesday morning, me and my buddy Royce will probably go play pool tomorrow night. If you wanna come hang out before I leave, let me know. And if anyone is planning a trip to the Grand Canyon or anywhere else up north, let me know and I'll see what I can do to help you out!

Once I get myself settled in, I'm still planning on coming down whenever I can for meets and stuff. Maybe I'll get going with the NASA thing and me and my Dad can just trailer my car down with his big truck.

Phoenix has been fun, but I'm burned out on it. When a place is opening and hiring 150 people, and they have 5000 people apply, its a tough market. And with my experience being pretty much ONLY in the auto field, I don't end up on very many "short lists" for positions in other fields.

·
Jetsetter
6,654 Posts
good luck bobby, it was nice to meet you back during the flagstaff run, maybe ill see you somewhere down the road

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not leaving FF or anything, once I get settled in up there I'm still going to come down for meets whenever I can. Plus whenever you guys have runs up north, I'll come meet you guys wherever. There was talk about a Grand Canyon trip, if you guys do that I can help you guys with all the details on how to go, where to eat, etc.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Bobby, Sorry your leaving the valley. Can't blame you. Williams is beautiful and you can't beat the weather (cool). I go camping @ Kaibab lake quit often. Nice place to retire. Anyway good luck and I know you won't be a stanger to FF. Thanks for all the helpful particapation (and filming) in our cruise events. Your Friend, Greg

·
Thread Killer
2,712 Posts
Good man! I got here a lil under a year ago and [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g hate it already. If it wasn't for the house, me and my wife would be GONE...lol Next time you come down to the Valley of the Shit Hole, let us know. Do a Pavs or Sonic meet for ya [thumb].

1 - 6 of 6 Posts