Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its official, I have sold the SVT. It was hard to let go but I had to. A guy can only have so many toys, which for me right now that magic number is one. I just bought a new motorcycle (06 Ninja 650R) and I figured it was time to get rid of the focus while I could still get what I owed on it. Insurance was killer on it for me, it just wouldnt of been practical for me to keep it. So now Im taking some of that extra money Ill be bringing in, getting caught up on my CC and pay off a small pers. loan I have then Im gonna be looking at a dunh dunh DUUUH Pickup truck.

I will say, that there was not a time I got behind the wheel of that car and did not have a smile on my face. SVT you will be missed. Oh yeah, the hardest part of this is that I have to see it practically every day, since I sold it to someone else on base. GRRR.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
you shoulda sold it to someone where you will never see it....now when it gets dirty, you can't clean it....that would drive me NUTS!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I know where you are coming from, I let mine go about 2 weeks ago. It was a bitter-sweet parting. The car was LOADS of fun, looked sweet, and had an all around awesome dollar to performance value. I would have kept it forever but its constant problems had me frusturated on a daily basis. Too bad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts