Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering what you guys use to find parts for your cars. For example online parts yards that will ship the products etc. Places where you can get wheels, seats etc. I've looked online myself but don't know really what are the reliable sites.

·
Focus Preacher
3,417 Posts
I'm wondering what you guys use to find parts for your cars. For example online parts yards that will ship the products etc. Places where you can get wheels, seats etc. I've looked online myself but don't know really what are the reliable sites.
eBay... your local auto parts... you have one right??!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Local auto parts wouldn't have factory used rims. And yes. Every town has them. And yes I know how to use ebay. But there may be better prices on other sites etc.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Best place to look for that stuff is on the marketplace on this forum. People post used aftermarket and stock stuff all the time. Also check the other focus forums, including the ST forums...

·
Focus Preacher
3,417 Posts
Local auto parts wouldn't have factory used rims. And yes. Every town has them. And yes I know how to use ebay. But there may be better prices on other sites etc.
local junkyards or u pull places?[wrenchin]

·
__________/\__
2,183 Posts
Craigslist has new ST Wheels/tires all the time along with other factory parts that have been removed during customizing.

·
Focus Preacher
3,417 Posts
Craigslist has new ST Wheels/tires all the time along with other factory parts that have been removed during customizing.
Kijiji (if popular in the US)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts