Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Heh, not anymore!

Toms turbo kit is/ was the best. It always will be the best.

There's some other company that bought Aerodyne's Focus schematics, and they were doing something, but I cant remember the name and I cant vouch for them like I can vouch for Tom.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Any turbo kit made for the ZX3 can be made to fit the SVT VERY easily. Hardware wise, Its only the charge piping from the intercooler to the TB that would be different. Now tuning is a different story.

·
Registered
191 Posts
None that are out (Tom, why don't you license McNews or somebody to sell your old setup? [thumb] ). The company Mike 1 referred to is Xios Motorworks and their kit ought to be available by late summer/early fall. If the guy from Xios is able to, he's planning on bringing their project car to Focus on the Beach July 22nd.

·
FF Affiliate
30,930 Posts
If it mount the turbo to the rear of the engine then look other places for a turbo

If you can find some one willing to copy my turbo kit let me know and ill be glad to work with them

Tom

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
boy oh boy well then. ummmm idk mabey i would just be better of getting a supercharger. SVT is suppost to be supercharged anyway.

seth

·
Registered
666 Posts
SVTbedson said:
boy oh boy well then. ummmm idk mabey i would just be better of getting a supercharger. SVT is suppost to be supercharged anyway.

seth
We're also supposed to do the speedlimit, but in this forum, how often does that happen!?

Turbo is much for fun! [;)]

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
There is always the ProCharger option .........

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
i am wanting to go ProCharger, but only to upgrade the IC to FMIC. that little thing under the battery just isnt enough, plus it sits a bit too low to the ground for me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts