Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,

I'm new to the focus world. I was a Volkswagen enthusiast for the last 4 years and did several mods to my car. I recently purchased a 2012 Focus, but I'm not very familiar with the popular tuning sites for the Focus or Fords in general since I come from euro tuning. I was hoping someone could give me the names of some tuning sites/vendors so I can get to work!

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
362 Posts
FS Werks and some others do tuning, but these cars are too new. SCT is popular tuning software and likely will be the first to have canned tunes. Places like FS Werks will likely get into it soon with more semi-custome tunes. BUt as of now, no one is tuning these yet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I'm looking for more cosmetic stuff for now like emblems and little touches to make it my own. Also looking for a site that sells wheel adapters that are 5x108 to 5x112 because I have a set of Audi wheels that would look pretty sweet! I'm only familiar with VW/Audi euro tuner sites and I'm not sure which sites to trust from my google searches. VW owners have tons of enthusiast sites and I know Ford has the same type of following.

·
Registered
362 Posts
FS Werks, Steeda, CFM are all reputable places.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Massive Speed System would be another to throw into the hat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts