Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
FoFo Lover.
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So guys... I put cams on about a year ago....

I have a crappy idle....and the car right now just all around sucks. Does anyone know of a good Tuner I can take the car to in order to have the cams dialed in and maybe buy an Xcal or something.

Thanks!

Kevin

(Also, how much does that normally run for everything)

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=181796

^This guy lives in Fredericksburg and found a DynoJet close to his house. If they will tune your car or not I have no clue. Just happened to see that thread a little while ago.

Other than that your best bets would be either Tom (in NC) or Ray (at McNews in PA)

·
Registered
672 Posts
You will end up paying about 700-1000 to get everthing right. Don't just trust anyone to tune your car. Tom might be able 2 help you. But think about the big picture. How much pwr are you trying to get out of those cams?

·
FoFo Lover.
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not hoping to go crazy with power in the cams.

Currently I've had FR STG 2's in for the past year. But I would just like to have a decently tuned.....fine running NA vehicle. It's an ATX so it's a bit sloppy.

So really I'm looking to have my Cam's dialed in to where I can get some decent HP without sacrificing to much rideability. As well as to get a tune to beef up my ATX.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts