Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommendations for a good tint shop near DC?

·
Registered
550 Posts
focusedintentions got his tint on his svt done at LA Tint in woodbridge/dalecity its right beside potomac mills mall.. i plan to get my tint for mine done there soon im sick of it being so hot in my all black car.

·
Hon-duh Rider
1,347 Posts
I got my tint done at the same place as Focusedintentions. Good shop. Just stay away from those $99 places.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Don't go to the Tint Shop in Rockville-355, that place sucks (my tint)

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks guys. I'll check these places out. LA Tint, from my research, is highly recommended in this area.

Another question though, do any of you guys have full metal tint? It looks like it reflects more heat than regular tint, but I've been reading that it may cause problems with cell phone reception and GPS. Any of you have any problems with it?

·
Registered
550 Posts
that i know nothing about... <--- yes kids thats the only time u will hear that come outta my mouth lmfao.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
there's also HP Racing in Glen Burnie, if you want to go that way, they did my brother's Scion Tc and my friends Celica...they did a good job and they havent had any problems

·
Registered
461 Posts
I'm in waldorf, MD and TotalEclipse has been recommended to me by a lot of people around here. $140 + Tax quote, I'll be getting mine done sometime soon, too hot around here!

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
I am on s2ki.com and there is a private guy doing cars for cheap. PM me if you want me to put you on the list, it will be one of these upcoming sundays.

·
Registered
0 Posts
If your looking for a good tint shop, D&L Tinting has 2 locations in the baltimore area and they are the area's best.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
oooo I have a question. I went to LA tint website to get a free quote and it asks me to choose a film type?

my choices are:

Classic tint
Comfort tint
Premier tint
Ultimate tint
Pinnacle tint
UV Shield

I have no idea what the differences are between them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts