Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to get my friend an exhaust for his svt for christmas, anyone recommend a system. good/bad comments are welcomed because i want to get a good quality one but not too expensive either.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Im going to have to say Borla too

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
Look into the Borla... it would appear to be quite popular here. Just understand that getting an exhaust for the SVTf isn't going to provide much (if at any) performance gains. It's all going to be sound. But that's a heckofa gift! I'm sure your friend will really dig it! :)

·
Registered
714 Posts
Borla
can I be your friend?

·
Registered
891 Posts
sneak up and cut off his rear lunchbox....then weld a nice tip on the end. Sound and looks change right there....fraction of a price.

OR

You can buy him a nice 2.5 inch borla system.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I need friends like this, I like the sound of the Borla, had it on my sold SVT

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
I like the lunchbox removal idea! And then you can get em something else too!

·
Registered
921 Posts
MBRP...

Must
Be
Rice
Performance

...or...

Makes
Borla
Really
Popular

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
MBRP...

Must
Be
Rice
Performance

...or...

Makes
Borla
Really
Popular
Haha yea I've heard the MPRP and it should be called the MPRRRRRRRAPPPPPPPPP, BRRAAAAAAPPPPPP, basically if you'd like your Focus to sound like a Civic, it's the exhaust for you, tho if you keep your cat its not THAT bad

·
I AM DA FOCI FANATIC
3,715 Posts
Tru-Bendz 3" Exhaust with Borla or Magnaflow mufler

·
Registered
921 Posts
well if you think mbrp sounds like a civic your an idiot. my car sounds mothing like my buddies civic.
Don't kid yourself. We all drive motors under 150 cubic inches. They all fart to a degree, it just depends on the type and level of fart. The MBRP is the fartiest non-fart-can exhaust for the Fucass.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts