Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the 06-07 Focus – Pro-Kit (1.2” F - 1.6” R) #35108.140 any good? its made by eibach. Or should i go with something else? Also what does this kit consist of?

·
soon to be turbo!
5,728 Posts
MOD MOVE THIS TO "Wheels, Tires, Brakes & Suspension" section

to be honest i would go with maybe a little more of a drop like 2 inch's

·
Registered
783 Posts
pro kit is good... ur lookin at just the springs. A good idea would be to take a look at the ford racing suspension. You can talk to mike "b16sir1991" here on the forums... he can get you a great deal on springs and dampers for the 06-07

·
Registered
596 Posts
I went with the frpp package on my 07 ST. Lowered the car about 1.5" and the car rides as well, if not better than the stock suspension...definately out performs the stock setup in everyway. Got it from Mike ("b16sir1991") @ Hilbish Ford, but I'm not sure they will work with the zx3 2.0. The kit came with EVERYTHING.

·
Registered
783 Posts
it will work fine... the only difference in the focus suspensions is the years 00-05 and 06-present

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
dont drop it more than that. if you ever want wider tires or taller they will rub..

mine is lowered 1.6 inches and rubs sometimes with 215/45/17s..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Is the 06-07 Focus – Pro-Kit (1.2” F - 1.6” R) #35108.140 any good? its made by eibach. Or should i go with something else? Also what does this kit consist of?
Eibach makes quaility spring kits. Their kits are complete with all four springs. We have them on sale at
http://www.importcarpartsplus.com/focussuspension.htm If that is the amount of drop you are looking for you can't go wrong with Eibach. We also have other sets of springs and suspension listed there as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
How much is the camber affected by the proline kit. I put that kit in my Contour and had to put in camber plates because my tires wore so much faster. Do any of you have experience with this?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts