Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in need of some good driving music for when i hit the freeways of az. i need uptempo rock,rap,techno whatever im open to all suggestions!

·
Black Mesa Racing
2,410 Posts
Pendulum. best ever driving music. FACT.

http://www.myspace.com/pendulum

listen to showdown.

they also have the song SLAM in the game Motostrom, and SHOWDOWN in Forza 3, so yeah i say it makes great driving music.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Radiohead, albums Kid A and Hail to the Thief... Maybe not for you, but its what I listen too when I am up in the mountains in the early hours of the morning driving aggressively.

·
pwned
4,712 Posts
For me, the best has to be some good classic rock tunes man..
A lot of them are maybe not as up tempo as techno and so on but there's nothing like a good classic rock tune ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
burn halo, silverstein, bullet for my valentine, avenged sevenfold, hollywood undead, chevelle, breaking benjamin, chickenfoot, endeverafter, 311, and 3OH!3 are just a few

·
[:)][:)][:)][:)] I got this!!!!
4,184 Posts
also if you listen to music that has an upbeat tone to it.. more than likely you are going to drive faster, just be aware of your speeds.....

·
[:)][:)][:)][:)] I got this!!!!
4,184 Posts
i would agree with bass mekanik for subs.. even without subs... its a great beat to listen too

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
well if you want to drive "fast"
i would say "as i lay dying" [headbang]

·
Registered
835 Posts
I find Radiohead or U2 happens to have some great music for driving......
[thumb] Thats two for Radiohead... Nothing better than pulling up to some punk in a riced out honda blaring some hiphop, then proceeding to crank up a some bass filled trippy sounding Radiohead song...

·
Registered
181 Posts
I've got a 64GB flash drive plugged into the car that I've got loaded with stuff from Nas to Enya and everything in between. I need to get it cleaned up though.

Go with Fall Out Boy's newest album... I'm into it at the moment.

·
Registered
10 Posts
for cruising speed - Eminem / Dmx / cypress hill
for aggressive speed - Amon Amarth, Carcass, Chastisement, Sepultura, Kreator and Testament :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts