Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I live in the Philadelphia area. I have a 2003 SVTF I’m have to get rid of. Unfortunately I’m gonna junk it but it would be a shame to do so. I’d rather sell it for parts or the vehicle as a whole. The clutch is not functioning and I do not have the time or money to fix it. Body is in fair condition with 116,000 on the motor. What should I do with it any ideas?

·
Registered
2006 ZX5 2.0, 2004 ZX3 SVT EE. 2004 ZX3 SVT
1,388 Posts
Hey I live in the Philadelphia area. I have a 2003 SVTF I’m have to get rid of. Unfortunately I’m gonna junk it but it would be a shame to do so. I’d rather sell it for parts or the vehicle as a whole. The clutch is not functioning and I do not have the time or money to fix it. Body is in fair condition with 116,000 on the motor. What should I do with it any ideas?
Craigslist in auto and truck parts. Make sure you take pictures. Someone will buy it.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sounds like a road trip w/ your truck/trailer.....
The tolls to go east of us are outrageous. The last time we went through PA to pick up a race car project (dipped into West Virginia near Summit to get it) the tolls alone were over $300 and this was 6 years ago so I can only imagine how much more they are now! We vowed back then never to do that again as it ended up over $700 in travel expenses alone between tolls, diesel fuel and overnight hotel, etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts