Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well got E30 tune from Stratified & some crackles n pops , which i must say are very understated with the mountune, even with a catless DP ,i did reset the gauges so this is not really an average but after doing some hoonin around i got this down to 18 mpgs [driving] but there is a noticeable difference, i guess its hard to feel how much on the butt dyno , guess well see if i can hang with the 392 scat pack at work ?????

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
Like those scatpack/superbee's....

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually came across one on the way home from work fri , pre tune ,just a 2 lane road that goes out to the beach ,& space center , so it was 3rd gear 45-50 roll ons , but sheet man them scats got some top end by about top of 4th he was gone , i think from a dead stop to 90 ish might be different , he certainly couldnt leave me in 3rd ,i might need to practise the flat foot shifting that comes with the tunes, currently set at 5k which is about peak hp , i guess those 8 speeds are pretty slick ,[burnout]

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
Hellcat / Demon......

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Might have a better chance with the Katana.
dude that things a scarey ride , its more of a bar hopper good for about 50 mile each way with few stops in between, built for parking next to really expensive Harleys and stealing there limelight [8] Hence the name
but that Bandit i have will run like a scalded cat !

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
5 minutes & I'm done on one of those crutch rockets......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts