Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
I mean, they are iron so.. It should hold no experience hre though I couldnt imagine it to fade tho.. Try it and let me know :p

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Not in the pad area!

Hey has anyone grabbed a set of these or something similar? [poke]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/EBC-...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I want to know if the rotors stay that gold color?? It's exactly what I'm looking for to add some drama in the wheel wells. but I'm not gonna pick em up if they're gonna streak out or fade to silver in like 6 months...
They won't stay zinc in the pad area for sure. I have a set of Baer brake's that are holding up pretty good. Brakewarehouse has some optional Bright Zinc plating that look's pretty good too. Brakeworld has Disc Italia rotor's.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Im running EBC d&s rotors and.green pads. My next setup is power slot rear with hawk hp+pads and a big brake setup in front. I would run all powerslots and hawk pads if I still had 16'' wheels.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Brembo or Baer

Im running EBC d&s rotors and.green pads. My next setup is power slot rear with hawk hp+pads and a big brake setup in front. I would run all powerslots and hawk pads if I still had 16'' wheels.
So what BBK are you going for? I was going to going w/ Brembo, then price out their part's=wow! So I went w/ Baer racing track kit= 330mm rotor's/PGR caliper's= C-4 or '94-'04 Cobra caliper's=more part's! SVT wheel's bolt right on, no spacer's or anything. To give you a idea, punch up CFM's SVT brake section! [thumb]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts