Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Which color wheels for a Sonic Blue SVT?

• Flat Black

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Chromium Black

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Gold

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Silver

Votes: 3 7.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im about to get a new set of wheels for my SVT and I am pretty dead set on the XXR 522. The fitment is right and with a little stretch and some future drop I think its gonna look pretty good.

This is where I need your help...which color do i should go with? There are 4 to choose from....

Gold:

Chromium Black:

Flat Black:

and Silver:

What do you think? Im leaning toward the chromium black or flat. But I think the gold would be pretty sweet too. Figured I would put it out there and see what the Focus world thinks.

Appreciate the help,
Joel

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Silver is just way too common
The flat black has it's charms (second choice)
The black chrome is sexy and 'I' would go for the black chrome,
I think the gold is the nicest, however i know someone who was carjacked for the wheels.. they had some beautiful gold alloys. And the person robbing them told them they were just 'jacking the wheels.
He got his car back.. no wheels.
So i have to say no to the gold wheels.
Gold, real or paint, has that sort of attraction.

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
I voted gold, because if You're like Me You carry a gun in Your car and have zero compunctions in perforating some poor fool dumb enough to attempt a car(or wheel-) jacking.

Besides, sonic blue and gold go great together.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I voted gold, because if You're like Me You carry a gun in Your car and have zero compunctions in perforating some poor fool dumb enough to attempt a car(or wheel-) jacking.

Besides, sonic blue and gold go great together.
We may have a few things in common...haha. and I agree that the Sonic Blue and gold would be sick but I think Subaru has the blue/gold combo sewn up.

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Well, if I were to go with a second choice, it would be the chromium black. They looks freaking awesome on Stilix's ride. Flat black comes off as just another boring ass black wheel, IMO.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I can't vote because I'm a newbie, but chromium black all the way.

If they came in 16", I'd probaly get some myself.

Oh Snap! They DO come in 16"! Now if I can just find the offset for a 4x108 16"...

·
Registered
259 Posts
Gold!!

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
Other....White! Or Silver for the simple fact that it IS too common, to the point that no one does it anymore so going with Silver is in a way, original.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
If u want attention get gold. If u have some mods that's u don't want noticed go for flat black for that stealth under the radar look

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Black chrome all the way!

·
Wheel King, Bow Down
1,918 Posts
None of the above.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I still cant decide. I like the gold and I think it would be pretty sick on the Sonic Blue....but I am wanting an under the radar look. And gold isnt that. I like the chromium black but every time i see the Flat black I think it would look so good (even tho flat black is pretty played out). White would be sick too...but they dont make it in white.

Never thought this would be so hard. Im trying to get my hands on them so i can test the colors on my car. For some reason the flat is sticking out to me.

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
gold

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
its getting to the point where silver is the most interesting color on aftermarket wheels lol. gold/black/polished lips etc are everywhere. I like the silver on these!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts