Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm burnt out on the "look how fast my car can go in a strait line on a track" stuff, I'm going rally style looking at my car it just screams "rally me please" other than stuff I already know (ie its not AWD) what should I get to do it, already looking into some rally tires/rims. Anyone know of any good websites? lots of logging roads and wide ass loose gravel/dirt roads around where I live, took my 99 cougar on them before and had a blast sliding around every corner @ about 45+mph, its like drifting w/o the fear of flipping over hehe. anywho let me know, would be fun to be different than the regular street racing/rice burner (no offense to us foci) scene. Peace

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
LSD, and a really nice suspension, a few bolt ons and your at a good start

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
The Focus has a great chassis. I see where you're coming from. I think Mofo hit it right on the head with the suspension upgrades. I also recommend tires and light weight wheels. The lsd would be a very nice contribution to the front-wheel-drive Focus. Check out GaryK & R&DSVTZX5's mods. Unfortunatley, the great mods are epensive while the go-fast goodies are really cheap. I haven't had the pleasure of driving an SVT with a full suspension but I can only imagine what it feels like or how close to a full g it pulls in the corners.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts