Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was planing to try to meet up with some buffalo people or anyone around me. as some of you know i have been trying to get people together for awhile. but things just never fell into place.

Was thinking mabey we could all meet up at Lancaster 1/8 mile track some night. soon mabey this weekend who know. i whould like to know what you guys think about this.

thanks
seth

·
Registered
117 Posts
I've always wanted to try out the 1/4 at NYI. I hear lancaster isn't that great. I might be up for it...When do they do test n tune or whatever?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if we go to NYIRP they do test and tune friday night adn i think saterday night to but i have never gone on saterday. As for Lancaster i am not sure i have never raced there but i would think they would do test and tune friday or saterday.

SO YEAH COMON EVERYONE LETS SET A DATE AND GO WE COULD HAVE A FOCUS INVASION. I GOT ABOUT TO OTHER KIDS THAT WOULD GO A 04 2.3 ZX3 WITH SOME MODS AND AN 03 ZX3 TURBO.

THANKS
SETH

·
Registered
471 Posts
Lancaster ameatur night is Tuesday... is sucks penis. Their track sucks and so does almost everything else about it.

NYIRP test and tune night is Friday... this track is tits!!!! It's preped, well organized, and loaded with nice cars. Saturday night is their IHRA show.

I would like to go to NYIRP but it's too bad Dave can't go.... Seth, going to come to the auto-x Sunday in Batavia?

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
If we do like ummm... maybe next friday night (8/18/06)I may be able to go. I just gotta check my schedule. This way I can see what it will run before the intake and then we can go again after the intake. Is NYIRP the track in Lychester?

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
SVTbenson. is the ZX3 turbo car from out here in Buffalo?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok everyone 8/18 NYIRP sounds good to me we could all meet up some where and cruise down there.

MYBLACKST: the turbo zx3 is hear from rochester

COOTER3WNY: i would like to go then at least i could meet someone from the forms let me know where it is.

thanks
seth

PS i heard there is a turbo SVTF in buffalo is this true has anyone seen it???????

·
Registered
471 Posts
Here is a link to the BIMP website

I heard there is one too but where it's roaming around is kinda way south of all of us. I heard the guy is from Colden.

And Dave, if we go that day, if you have the intake on hand, we could change it up in between runs and you can see results right then and there maybe.

·
Registered
117 Posts
ughh, I get chills thinking about taking that airbox out, what a bitch....anyway, I hope to be heading to NJ by that time next weekend. But that may not work out, so I could maybe be down.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
who is all going to go to auto x sunday. i think i am going to head over to check it out. i have never been to one befor.

And i hope all of you will go tothe track.

i am trying to track down a roush focus i saw yesterday i think i saw where they worked i am going to try to make some new friends to go.

thanks
seth

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i want him yo get it running right.

I CANT FIND THE GIRL IN THE ROUSH FOCUS I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AROUND TOWN AND CANT FIND THE CAR ANYWHERE.

SETH

8/18 NYIRP I AM EXCITED

1 - 12 of 12 Posts