Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 427 Posts

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as some of you may know i am taking on quite a LARGE mod on my focus.

I have one picture. It is terrible quality, you can barely tell, and it does the mod no justice. This thread will be updating with each new time i get some more done.

BTW Satin is Sex.

Before you guys start in with it's uneven or looks splotchy, i am fully aware. This first fender was a test run. To see how the paint would behave. And also how it would suit the car. It looks uber fantastic. And i have the spray gun for the cans to do this with little issue. I am using rustoleum semi gloss. I have a buddy at lowes getting my cans for 1.50 a can. So i am set for that lol. Beats 4 bucks.

Enjoy this teaser till the morning.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
lol what is it? like what exactly did u do, i mean paint wise? and more pics! lol

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MUHAHHAHAHAHH!!!! NO pics till LIGHT!!!

But i am painting th car thus MAJOR mod. The fender was done to get a feel as well as see how things were going to behave. Looks like it will work great so i am going to finish off that fender and such.

I am painting the car satin black. Flat too dull for me satin is that happy mediator.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
looks like ur doing it primer or painting it black then adding clear or just painting it with gloassy paint to give it that shine

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
looks good robbie. get it done soon!

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Definitely need more pics!

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's a semi gloss or satin paint.

Thanks guys more pics in tomorrow when i have daylight.

I want the end result to resemble this paint setup-

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GAH!!! I know hot weather and dark coming at 8 hinders me to working at certain times and areas to guarantee the best setup i can get. But the fender absolutely makes me want to hump it lol.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
ill hump the unpainted one and u get the painted one deal? ^dont get to excited guy

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LMAO!!! Wow between you two i bet that would be an interesting meet lol.

Werd though getting it done and will be the uber sechs.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
well when the next focus fest comes around ill be going so we can make that happen.

·
Registered
16 Posts
why would you need to buy paint i haves enough for sheila

oohhh sheila yous is so hoott baby! all i want to do is spew all over your backside, mmmmmmm, yeah ooohhhh yeaah!

1 - 20 of 427 Posts