Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well you guys know I'm selling my ProCharger kit due to my transmission taking a dump on me. Well right now I have the 2.5" exhaust which is what I was running with the PC. Now that I'm going N/A again will I be fine with 2.5" exhaust? Too big? I read a post somewhere that the motor will have trouble flowing with 2.5" but I don't believe that. I just wanted to see what you guys thought about sticking with 2.5". Should I just go with 2.25"? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Stay with 2.5, there is no reason to go smaller, hell some people will put a 3" on an NA motor! Most all aftermarket exhasut are 2.5" anyway I think!

·
Registered
190 Posts
x2^^ 2.5" is fine for N/A stick with it

·
Registered
975 Posts
i have a 3" exhaust from my turbo kit that im going to put on when i get my decked FR head.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
I'm running a 2.5 for my setup and its perfect

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i don't want stock exhaust I just wanted to know if 2.5" is to big for N/A. I think it will be fine though. I'm just gonna throw a resonator on there.

Hey by the way do you still have your stock intake?

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I run 2.5" on my NA spi and it works wonderful. You won't have any problems with it.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
^^
I have 2 hi flowed cat as well without an tune and no problems

·
Token Engin-nerd
3,414 Posts
I think you should sell the 2.5" to raise funds for a new tranny

[hihi]

but really 2.5 is fine

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Well i don't want stock exhaust I just wanted to know if 2.5" is to big for N/A. I think it will be fine though. I'm just gonna throw a resonator on there.

Hey by the way do you still have your stock intake?
i have a stock intake if you are interested....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts