Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks . . .

In about a week I'll leaving the Mid-Atlantic region for the Great Lakes region . . . moving to Findlay, Ohio. I'll be back in the area now and again, but I'll be living out there for at least two years. My girlfriend, Melissa, the love of my life, my high school sweetheart, and my best friend for more than ten years . . . basically, "The One" . . . she's going to college out there, and I can't be 500 miles away from her. So . . . I'll see you guys around! Gonna try to make it back out for Ford Carlisle, so ya'll had better be there!

Peace and Focus grease!

Mike MacLeod

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Cool man, good luck have fun out there. I kinda thought Ohio was Mid-Atlantic until I looked at the map.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Looks like I have to come over and have a talk with ur mom, we can't let u go. J/K
If I dont see u before u leave have a safe move out there and take care of ur self, don't get in to much trouble. I wish u the best of happiness, u deserve it, and good luck with the girlie. But u definetly better stay in touch.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha, thanks, hon! You know I will! You guys will still be stuck with Sasha, and my family and her's both still live here in MD, so I'll definitely be back to visit!

·
Registered
550 Posts
mike u hoe i better see u in a month or ill cry.. i havent seen you in forever bro. be easy dont do anything i wouldnt do..... aka do anything u want

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well folks . . .

In about a week I'll leaving the Mid-Atlantic region for the Great Lakes region . . . moving to Findlay, Ohio. I'll be back in the area now and again, but I'll be living out there for at least two years. My girlfriend, Melissa, the love of my life, my high school sweetheart, and my best friend for more than ten years . . . basically, "The One" . . . she's going to college out there, and I can't be 500 miles away from her. So . . . I'll see you guys around! Gonna try to make it back out for Ford Carlisle, so ya'll had better be there!

Peace and Focus grease!

Mike MacLeod
It's funny what google will turn up.

This whole post can be disregarded, by the way.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Just out of curiosity. Is she still the love of your life? Lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts