Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for all those in or near Saint Louis.
I got the SAP spoiler painted at 'Lonero's auto body'. They painted it for $100. But, they threw in a roll of 3M 'red' tape (retail ~$25) and plastic caps (either ~$1 or $65 if you have to buy the whole kit). I have to admit, it looks better than I thought it was going to (I was waffling badly tween the SAP or the SVT spoiler). Here is the best pic I have atm.

P.S. They did a good job!

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I am working hard on trying to figure out how to photograph this car. Seems every photo is so dark, or else it is well lit, but shadows from hell. Two diff cameras so can't blame them. Yes, the spoiler came out well and goes good with the other pieces I made (much better than the photo's suggest). Here are two more attempts. I think I would need to purchase some of those reflective umbrella's to get proper lighting. What a pain! both of these pics have been shopped. I had to squelch the highlights, and bump up the shadows and amp up the colors a tad. I am also working on plans for the rear bumper, and forgot to remove the photoedit (sorry). All in all though, quite happy with the final result. I really like the muscular styling of the 05-07 years. Wish I could drop it a bit more but that is impossible. [:)~]

·
Black Mesa Racing
2,410 Posts
looks real good, i like.

·
love my red focus
1,793 Posts
lookin good

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!! I am going to be done for awhile. Start a new job on Monday, hence very busy.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Always liked that spoiler. Looks good on your car and the paint looks spot on. Nice work.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks! Can take no credit for the paint though. Lonero's did a good job! AND, The wife gave here 'official' "cute" rating for whatever that's worth. When we 1st ordered the car, we both thought that it would come with the SAP spoiler*. When it did not she was really disappointed. So now it has it (finally) and she is really pleased.
(* We ordered the car. Chose the paint, all the features etc. somewhere along the line we got confused I guess.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts