Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so i've been driving for a while now without my glow gauges working properly, its been about 3mo. with just the needle glow, 3 mo, then all of a sudden last night as i got in my car to head home from class, turn the car on, turn the lights on an boom i get my glow back all of a sudden??? whats the fix on this

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
Well I'd bet it didn't work due to a poor connection or break in the wiring. Closing the door may have jared the wiring .
Or maybe you have a dead spot in the dimmer for the interior lights and bumped it.

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
I'm with Iminhell, sounds like a loose connection somewhere . If you put the gauges in your self , you may want to see if you can get back in behind them again if it's not a lot of trouble and check the wiring .
I know I put some Flame gauges in my F 150 and left a loose connection and had to tear every thing back apart just to plug it in good . :(.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
from what i hear its not too hard to get behind the gauges, but looking at it and where the wires go it looks like one bolts to the body(black wire) and the red goes into one of the fuse under the dash

1 - 5 of 5 Posts