Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm like nine hours away, I know, but I'm still curious:

Is the weekly Friday night G2G at Checkers on Rt2 in GB done? I guess I could call my brother and ask if he takes his ZX3 up there, but that would mean talking to him. [paranoid]

So? Did it fall apart after I left? It did, didn't it? I know; it's cuz I'm so cool, and what's the point if I'm not there, right? lol

·
Registered
297 Posts
Well look who it is, that guy that doesnt answer his phone...........ahem, hows ohiiiiio, ive tried to call but as i said you dont answer.....i sell cars now......toyotas......good stuff. i havent heard from anyone that used to meet up so i dont know whats going on with that

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bull$hit! When have you tried to call? [email protected]$$. lol

Ohio sucks @$$, thanks for asking. Seriously. It really sucks my @$$. *sigh* The things we do for love, eh?

Yeah, I knew you were selling cars; you left C-land before I did, remember? You hear that Mindy got fired after working there for eight years? It's total BS; they said that she was adding hours to her timeclock, but she did payroll, and so her timeclock is processed through corporate, and she has absolutely no control over it! The new managers are all dicks. And a bunch more people have quit since I left.

·
Registered
103 Posts
As a matter of fact we do meet up still every once in a while, when the mini truckers dont envade, Laz and I have been busy doing other things on Fridays and most of the time when we do get a chance to hang out car wise we head up to York.
However we do miss ya.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts