Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 attempts, 3 failures. I am just going to stick with what I have and hopefully trade it in next spring for a Civic SI. I can't take everything not fitting.. it cost me too much time and effort. No fun anymore.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
huh?
i know the springs dindt worked out....
what else ?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Projector lights, black carbon fiber tails and now these tails. I wasn't even including the springs lol. Thanks for reminding me. That's 4!

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
are thouse euro tails ?

what you gonna do for the reverse lights ?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Well that sucks. You shouldn't get rid of the Focus just because stuff isn't working out. So your saying those headlights you got from eBay don't fit???

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No I never got the ones you are talking about. His email on aol didnt work and by the time I contacted him he was an ******* so I told him to sell them elsewhere then. He basically didn't get what he was looking for in price terms. I am talking about those $130 Projectors and $100 carbon fiber tails. That was when I didn't realize how much junk was on Ebay.

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
sp you wanna sell those euro tails then? send me pics if you can or a link to the ones you have and what you are asking for them and i will most likely take them off your hands.

·
Registered
62 Posts
whoaizmyflow said:
Projector lights, black carbon fiber tails and now these tails. I wasn't even including the springs lol. Thanks for reminding me. That's 4!
You talking about the tails you got from European-parts.com?? They don't work? What's up with em? I want a set, but if there are problem I will save my cash.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts