Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was ruled her fault and she was ticketed, thankfully.

What is a good shop that matches paint well? I know the Focus MK3's have a unique speckle tone. I am going to Abra for the assessment, but I really want the paint matched exactly, if possible.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have had goof luck with my dealership bump shop. I haven't had my Focus fixed there but my F150 twice and they did great work.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,109 Posts
Yep! If you aren't paying, take it to the best place!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Well, it was easy to get OEM touch-up paint in tuxedo Black, I'm sure if you talk to just about any shop and insist on using OEM paint up front they will take care of you.

·
Registered
486 Posts
The blood of teenage girl drivers is the best paint match...

·
Registered
845 Posts
You CANNOT go by what someone says on the internet when it comes to paint. Your best bet, call a dealer and ask them! If the dealer doesn't do it themselves, they should be able to tell you what shop they use.

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
If you can, ask around in the local car community. See where owners of rare/classic/show cars go and get their feedback. There are no set 'rules' for picking a good shop out of the crowd; it could be the biggest and fanciest shop in town or it could also be the low-key, small shop around the corner that's a bit of a well-kept secret.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts