Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
Where did you see that? Google driven banner?

Because it is garbage. Its just a resistor that taps into your IAT to trick the ECU into thinking its getting colder air than it is. The computer will adapt around it, and you won't see anything close to the boa[:)][:)][:)][:)]l numbers they list. Hence why they say "Up to", so they cannot be held accountable.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I was about to say, one look at that page will tell you it's too good to be true. Even with all the common add-ons that people put on around here, you're not going to get 60hp. Complete utter BS!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
But wait! Call within the next 2 minutes and receive a second g-force chip FREE!! All for only 3.5 easy payments of $19.99!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Must be 18 years or older.

·
Registered
209 Posts
operators are standing-by.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No, not 18. No not a google add, it was in the add box on the home page. No didn't buy one. That is why I asked. Thanks for the great answers. I think I was able to sort out that it must be junk.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
In all seriousness, go with an SCT ECU flasher if you want to mod your cars comp. And Toms tune.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In all seriousness, go with an SCT ECU flasher if you want to mod your cars comp. And Toms tune.
I already have the sct custom from McNews, I was just wondering what this was..

·
Registered
666 Posts
"put chip directly in oil for faster results!"

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
^^^ great!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
LOL that's great