Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was wondering if there are any meets local to Gettysburg? If not we should get one going being that the battlefield could make a great back drop and good cruising. Everybody let me know what you think[thumb]

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Focus on the Battlefield?

I'd be down for it! I love Gettysburg. Been there plenty of times.

·
Focus autox'r
2,507 Posts
Focus on the Battlefield?

I'd be down for it! I love Gettysburg. Been there plenty of times.
Focus on the battlefield...nice.
Id be down as long as I'm not working-like always.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Maybe something for spring?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Maybe April/May? Are there lots of good roads up that way cause we could make this into a second annual Twisty Day meet also.....

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
I know a few good twisty roads up that way, plenty of good lplaces to eat, or even picnic, and I love the battlefield ( History major, sorry LOL).. So, yes, I'm totally up for that. Lots of good photo ops for cars as well.

For the time being , come to my garage day Nov.8, its not that far from you.

·
Fords suck
4,412 Posts
I'm down, but it may be too far from me, as Hanover is a very lofty 15 minute drive.....

·
Focus autox'r
2,507 Posts
BimmerTeck are you gonna go to Bills garage day g2g next saturday?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I wonder if this guy remembers he even posted this?

Keep us updated on what you want to do if you are even still posting on this board. ZOMGLOLZ.

·
Premium Member
5,279 Posts
I'm here! I haven't been down to Gettysburg yet, sounds like fun. Someone should pm him remind this guy.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
well it seems like this guy is MIA but it also seems like there are a good amount of people intrested in a spring Getigburg meet, i think we should do it anyway, if we do it soon enough in the spring i will be able to bring my FOFO out for one last meet before i sell it but if not i might bring the new car instead(if all goes well).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts