Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm going to get the one from Extreme Dimensions (E-Spec) sometime soon.

Will everything fit without any further modifications? Will the stock turn signals just bolt right in? I figure I'll have to find and install some different fog lights. For the people that have this bumper, what fog lights are you using and where did you get them?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump, it sucks getting ignored.

·
Registered
537 Posts

is that a copy of a euro bumper? if it is you might need some euro parts, but i don't know. so bump some more!

did you try e-mailing extreme dimensions about your question? they made it for something to fit...

·
Registered
851 Posts
Yes everything bolts right up. Can't speak much about fitment however as most say it's hit or miss. If it's off it can be corrected just takes a little work. You do use the stock sidemarkers. As far as fogs i've seen some people use Pilot 4" lights. But i'm sure any 4" round lights will work. You would have to make your own mounting brackets.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes everything bolts right up. Can't speak much about fitment however as most say it's hit or miss. If it's off it can be corrected just takes a little work. You do use the stock sidemarkers. As far as fogs i've seen some people use Pilot 4" lights. But i'm sure any 4" round lights will work. You would have to make your own mounting brackets.
Cool, thanks for the info man.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Yea I have heard that those bumpers are either right on, or not even close. So just hope that you get one that fits perfect.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts