Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOOOOOO happy! No, not because this is my first post in this community (though I'm looking forward to posting here more), but because my new 2012 Focus is now officially on the assembly line. My car has an ETA of August 15, so 10 more days!

This is my first car (owned 2 Rangers, 2 Escapes and a Sport Trac), and I'm really looking forward to it.

It's a Sterling Grey Hatchback with moonroof, winter package and sport package. Trading in my '05 Escape Limited. Love the Escape, but I need something that gets better mileage, and the Focus seems to fit that bill while doing it in style.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I know how you feel. Mine is due the same day. I ordered mine on Memorial Day. I went to a local dealer yesterday , because they had my color Tri Coat White, in a Titanium Hatch, to see how mine would look. Loved it.

·
Registered
968 Posts
SOOOOOO happy! No, not because this is my first post in this community (though I'm looking forward to posting here more), but because my new 2012 Focus is now officially on the assembly line. My car has an ETA of August 15, so 10 more days!

This is my first car (owned 2 Rangers, 2 Escapes and a Sport Trac), and I'm really looking forward to it.

It's a Sterling Grey Hatchback with moonroof, winter package and sport package. Trading in my '05 Escape Limited. Love the Escape, but I need something that gets better mileage, and the Focus seems to fit that bill while doing it in style.
Wanna see what it'll look like? :)

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
122 Posts
oooh nice choice!

I pretty much ordered the exact same thing. About 16 days ago.

Was told 8-12 weeks, so I still got another 6-10 weeks to go :(.

Waiting patiently, hoping my current car doesn't decide to just give up.

Plus im pretty pumped to drive it.

Same colour, hatchback Titanium, fully loaded except for fuel package.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts