Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so if you all remember from the last meetup at the dyno i'm dating a girl named Red (she's the one who made all the cookies). Well a couple days ago someone keyed her car and we know who it is and called the cops etc. (PM if you want the whole story) Basically what we're looking for now are body-shops in the area that do an excellent job at repainting. I mean we're looking for the HIGH-END of the spectrum here because he'll be paying for it.
Trust me, he did this out of stupidity so he deserves to fork out the cash....
Do any of you know any shops that we could get estimates from...

·
Registered
220 Posts
There is a little place I took my SVT when it went through a fence that does an excellent job...though, he did it pretty cheap as well. PM me if you want some more info.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah we're trying. we have a court date next month where we present the estimates.

reading over my last post. I'm not trying to rip this guy off or anything... But he messed up and he has to pay for it. What i'm looking for is just a play that will do a great job and will treat her well customer-wise. Money isn't really an option because the other guy'll be paying for it so anythings open.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Walkers paint and body shop in shelbyville does real good work. also the body shop at Bill Collins i hear does a good job.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WARNING.... THIS IS A LONG STORY

. we were going to Wendys with her mom in st. matthews. some dude cuts us off in the parking lot (he was driving down the wrong way down a one-way and took a turn to cut in front of us) flicks us off and whatnot. We park and he's in the parking lot and he's in the parking lot. We walk by this guy to get to the door and he puts his finger in my face and says something like "you better watch it" something dumb like that. I'm like whatever and he says F*#^$ you" so I cuss back at him and keep going inside (I never broke . stride during this, i'm not a big fan of making a scene in public). anyways we're in line about to order and a lady walks up and asks if we drive a black maxima... turns out this lady was in the drive-thru and saw the guy go over and key my gf's car, she yelled at him, he took off but she got his plate #...
we ended up calling the cops. and they tracked the guy down to his house and now he has to pay to get her car fixed up.

so that's what happened. He admitted to it and is going to pay for it. We just need estimates to get it fixed... But that's what I mean about money not being an issue here.... This is a case of blatant stupidity on his part... If a random person backed into us it would be one thing, but he wanted to be an ass and deliberately do something and now he has to pay for it to be fixed.

·
Registered
601 Posts
St. Matthews Import is expensive and does great work. Hit the [:)][:)][:)][:)]er in the wallet and get a quality job done. So you know his address? Anyone down for a FocusXtreme paintball meet in this guys driveway?

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'd hit the dealers. They should give higher estimates and dealers usually do good work and stand behind it.........usually.

·
Registered
132 Posts
St. Matthews Import is expensive and does great work. Hit the [:)][:)][:)][:)]er in the wallet and get a quality job done. So you know his address? Anyone down for a FocusXtreme paintball meet in this guys driveway?
Let's do it Drew. I'll have the Contour guys join us too.

·
FocusXtreme
3,369 Posts
i would hit that up and a lot of my freinds would too drew have you heard of CPE for your mazda my buddy may but parts from them are they good

1 - 13 of 13 Posts