Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Random Guy #31
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's up for a meet? or a BBQ at Eric's place...something c'mon... i'm bored...let it be known

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
I'm down for something, just need a week notice to get off. Hell, Iv'e still got game credits left for Dave & Busters from the Roundup!lol

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'd like to meet some people, so if there's ever definitive plans please post them here so that I can meet up with you guys sometime.

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Good to see Austin coming back to life! Wish there was this much interest for the Texas Focus Round Up, but this just means more of Us will show up for the Spring Round Up....right??? I don't wanna wait til Spring, though, so let's get something going. Anybody busy this coming Sunday, October 26th? Just found out I'm off, and I wanna drive (ironic, I'm a chauffeur, all I do is drive). I was kinda thinking going to the Salt Lick BBQ in Driftwood. 1826 is a fun little strech of road, and Salt Lick has some damn good Cue. And It's BYOB, too.

·
Random Guy #31
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well me and eric usually hang out everyday and we run into a lot of focus people during the week. kinda just happens. well make some calls and hang out with whoever has nothing to do.... we both not working right now so it makes it easier.... we will probably be in round rock tommorrow working on our cars

if anyone wants to do something cell 512-662-7214

·
Random Guy #31
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there is auto cross tommorrow in College Station

·
Scuba Edition
1,694 Posts
Basically driving in a big concrete area(old airstrip/parking lot) around a course made out of cones while being timed to see how fast you can complete the course.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm off work monday, tuesday, and wednesday. Would really like to get together with somebody. super bored. want to talk cars and such. aim screenname is bencross323

1 - 17 of 17 Posts