35% tint on the rear side, and back windows, removed SE badge

tinted reflectors and 3rd brake light

proudest day of ownership after 5 weeks

for good measure, my pride and joy..

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The rear one is black now... I have a chrome one on the front I'm not sure what to do with it's NY state so they don't allow covers over plates... ughh..

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Hooray for another SE Sport! Nice choice.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had to have the sport... definitely... kinda wish I had gotten the gray wheels (not the black 17's)

I would lower the stang, though I am in NY with some of the crappiest roads...suspension wise I've done just about everything but lowering. My exhaust is a bit of a custom job, the cats hang really low anyways.

I just want them both simple and clean, if the Mustang doesn't impress, I can get a lot of attention just from the Kona paint on the focus... it's a good combo. The stang is pretty loud and definitely demands attention lol

·
Registered
191 Posts
I had to have the sport... definitely... kinda wish I had gotten the gray wheels (not the black 17's)

I would lower the stang, though I am in NY with some of the crappiest roads...suspension wise I've done just about everything but lowering. My exhaust is a bit of a custom job, the cats hang really low anyways.

I just want them both simple and clean, if the Mustang doesn't impress, I can get a lot of attention just from the Kona paint on the focus... it's a good combo. The stang is pretty loud and definitely demands attention lol
I would gladly trade my standard sport package rims for the black sport rims as those were the one swap I'd like to have had with my car from day one that wasn't on the car and they look amazing. But the one's you're talking about are sweet too (especially on the darker colors).

But back to the subject at hand... Awesome rides. You have a Ford stable starting there. My house is up to three Fords now and I'm working on convincing one of my non-Ford housemates into a Fiesta to add to our numbers. Lol!

[clap][driving][clap]

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was originally going to buy an SEL with MFT and the polished 17's... but I decided against MFT and couldnt pass up the spoiler and rear discs on the sport

This is my dad's F150... my mom has a Grand Cherokee... The only Chrysler I'll buy lol...

The F150 is an STX, 4.6 automatic, with power everything, cruise, and the appearance back... it stickered for $24,750.. during Ford's employee pricing summer 2008, he got it for something like $18,100

and, for the heck of it... here's the WJ

·
Registered
668 Posts
Nice cars love the stang

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks... the Mustang is my baby, I'll be starting to put money aside with a new job I just picked up for a strong bottom end and a turbo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts