Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking there should be a big get together for central FL foci. Maybe set it like 4 weeks in advance so that people could take off work if they needed. Any thoughts? I dont know what we would do? maybe everyone meet somewhere and then take a litte drive with alot of foci in a line? On the beach maybe? I dont know throw some ideas out. I'm sure there are other's that would like to do this.[???:)]

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I could definately do it. But I have to know a head of time like you were saying because I work retail and I have some classes that are coming up. But sounds like an idea.

·
Something goes here
8,290 Posts
Dan-d is having one on 09-16-06 if I recall

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what do you mean about big? how big? 50+ cars?

·
Registered
545 Posts
i'm visiting my parents in tampa in a week, is that close to you kids??

also, i may be up for it, though my focus will be in PA, but i could be the token bimmer in the group

·
Something goes here
8,290 Posts
Well be having people from all over CFL and some from SFL at this G2G

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
gitar111 said:
i'm visiting my parents in tampa in a week, is that close to you kids??

also, i may be up for it, though my focus will be in PA, but i could be the token bimmer in the group
There may be something this Friday over in the Tampa area. Check the thread Tampa/Brandon Peeps. Some of them are trying to set one up near I-275 and Dale Mabry (if you know where that is..) I, unfortunately, will not be able to make that one, but im sure others will be out there like Panic (vince), Gone Postal (rich) and a few others.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts